Monday, June 29, 2009

BUSINESS APPLICATION: SMARTDRAW


The business software I chose was SmartDraw. This software is used to create any types of charts or graphs you may need. SmartDraw creates your charts or graphs for you. You simply give the information needed and what type of chart and SmartDraw will draw it for you. It gives you great graphs that can be used for business presentations. There is a free trial for this software.
I chose this application because it relates to my major. I am a psychology major and in this field many graphs and charts are used. They are used to show relations between things and how well a specific treatment may be working. It is also good to show the statistics of certain ideas. I will use this application a lot when I am in grad school.
Resources: http://www.smartdraw.com/exp/flo/

3 comments:

  1. This does indeed seem like a helpful application. I see that you mentioned a free trial that is offered. I would consider mentioning how much the full version costs for anyone who may be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great research on the software it is something that I will consider using. I like the software and it is very useful in many different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hyperlink your resource. And complete the last step on the grading rubric.

    ReplyDelete